Did you know that the amount of sunlight that strikes the earth's surface in an hour and a half is enough to handle the entire world's energy consumption for a full year? Solar energy has amazing potential to power our daily lives thanks to constantly-improving technologies. Solar energy systems come in all shapes and sizes. Residential systems are found on rooftops across India and businesses are also opting to install solar panels to offset their energy costs. Utilities, too, are building large solar power plants to provide cleaner energy to all customers connected to the grid. Solar plants work on the simple principle of photovoltaic, converting sunlight incident on solar panel into electricity. A grid-connected photovoltaic power system is an electricity generating solar PV power system that is connected to the utility grid. A grid-connected PV system consists of solar panels, one or several inverters, and grid connection equipment. They range from small residential and commercial rooftop systems to large utility-scale solar power stations.
Optimizer Based Power Plant
- With time and advancement in the technology, our optimizer based technology gives monitoring at the module level, eliminating every risk of non-functioning of the power plant.
- Identifying solar panel as the highest invested component in the solar plant, our technology ensures that the module used in the plant is generating up to its designed efficiency and de-rating of the panel is as per manufacturer’s datasheet and warranty card.
- Our technology totally eliminated the risk of non-performance of power plants and module mismatch. Our technology can be embedded in new as well as existing power plants. Our technology innovation is also backed by our strong technology partners and driven by innovation.
- Maximum power point tracking per module.
- Module level safety and monitoring.
- Remote monitoring for 25 years.
- Module level shutdown in case of emergency with inbuilt safe DC.
- The safedc feature helps in easy installation with electrical shock.
- Flexible design and helps in maximum utilization of roof.
- Different rating panel can be used in same string in case of module replacement.
- Eliminates the risk of low output due to shadow, module mismatch and uneven panel aging.